Thursday, February 14, 2008

4 weeks old

Lucas turned 4 weeks old on Wednesday. He weighed in at 8lbs 10 oz. which is 2 lbs over his birth weight. He is growing and changing way faster than I expected. His neck is getting much stronger and he is starting to actually react to me and Andy. He looks at us and seems to know we are here.

Unfortunately, Lucas also has his first cold. I was sick all last week and Lucas has been congested the past 2 days. I think he is already getting better, so hopefully the worst is over. He keeps sneezing, coughing, and gagging on snot. He also wants to be held a lot more than normal.

Also on Wednesday, Andy & I went out for our Valentine's Day. We had a very nice dinner and couple of hours away. Our anniversary gift to Grandma Kay and Grandpa Tony was that they got to baby sit at their house for the first time. Aunt Carrie came to help as well.

No comments: