
After we got Lucas's belly full, we thought this might be a good timeto introduce him to Mommy's favorite animal. So we introduced him to one of the Will Dairy Farms cows. Congrats to the Will girls on Grand Champion for their cows. The cow and Lucas stared at each other at first.

Then the cow didn't seem to mind Lucas rubbing her with his feet.
Then of course you can't leave the fair without getting some ice cream from the Young Dairymen's Booth. Unfortunately, Lucas got a hold of Mommy's milkshake and loved it :) Lucas' first trip to the fair was enjoyable and I can only hope that as he gets older he will enjoy it as much as I did as a kid.
1 comment:
Lucas is meeting lots of fun animals this week! I'm glad he had a nice time at the fair. I love the pic of him "talking" to his daddy!
Post a Comment