
Daddy wasn't feeling well this weekend, so there was plenty of Mommy and Lucas time. On Saturday morning we played outside and then Saturday afternoon Lucas and I went wedding dress shopping with Aunt Amber. Lucas is going to be the ring bearer in her and Uncle Nathan's wedding next summer. He had a definite opinion on which dress he liked he really didn't pay much attention until she put on his favorite and then I couldn't keep him away from her. Just check out The Wedding blog linked to below.
Sunday morning we ventured out to the grocery and Sunday afternoon we played in the living and watched the football games and NASCAR race. Now that Lucas can crawl he is into everything. We are working on the word No and I've decided he has selective hearing like his Dad. Lucas can just tune me out and just keeping on doing whatever he is doing without even acknowledging Mommy's voice. He found the doorstops and they are a big hit as you can see in the video. An hour later he figured out how to take them off the wall. He is also all over the TV cabinet and can turn the big screen on and off. I put a lock on the TV cabinet upstairs and he decided to show me by just taking the lock off. He is keeping us busy :)

3 comments:
Looks like you've got a smart one!!
This video is too much! The simplest things make him so happy!
ha! that makes me laugh everytime I watch it!
Post a Comment