Sunday, November 02, 2008

Big Halloween



The Rudolph Family's Halloween was an exciting one. Lucas 's third new tooth broke through so now he has a total of 5! 3 on bottom and 2 on top. We went Trick or Treating in Grandma Kay and Grandpa Tony's subdivision (Oakfield) and we met up with Lucas's friends Patrick, Lucy, and Jacob. Lucas rode in his stroller and Patrick rang the doorbells. We had a picnic snack in Jamie and Justin's driveway. Next year they will be able to go trick or treating with us cause they will have a little one.

Then after all that excitement when we got home, I felt the baby move for the first time. Sometimes I get so wrapped up with Lucas and things going on I don't know if he has sunk in yet that there is another baby growing in there until I felt it move and all the memories of Lucas moving all around came back. We are almost half way through this pregnancy and get to find out Monday November 17th what we are having if this little one cooperates.

On Saturday we finished up our trick or treating at Grandma Eileen's and Grandpa Jim's house. Our first family Halloween was an exciting weekend.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so excited that you felt the baby move!! I'm sure that's an awesome feeling.

I'm glad you guys had a nice Halloween. It was such a gorgeous evening. I hope next year is just as nice. :)

Cami said...

What a cute little pirate! Will the new baby be in that costume next year??? That would be an excellent use of your resources!