Well this has been a week filled with snow and Dr. appointments. Lucas went to the Dr. on Monday for what we thought might be ringworm and an ear infection. Turned out to be Eczema and most likely teeth. He went again today for his 12 month checkup and he is now sick. They think he just has a virus that needs to run it's course, but he is not feeling good and has a rash that makes him look like he has a severe sun burn.
But on a happier note, he is doing great from a well child perspective. He is on or ahead of schedule in most of his development areas and he is getting taller and thinner. At 9 months he was 50% weight and 10% height. At 12 months he is 40% on both. So he is starting to take after his Daddy.
I went to my first of the every 2 week OB appointments on Monday and got good news. My diabetes test came back good, so I don't have to go take the long version like I did with Lucas. My iron came back normal so I don't have to take a supplement like I did with Lucas. Everything else checked out ok with my blood work and other labs as well. So me and Adam are doing just fine.
1 comment:
I sure hope that Lucas gets feeling better soon! There are few things as challening as a sick baby.
Post a Comment