
Today we had a great day! We made banana bread in the morning, played outside after lunch, and all 4 of us went to the zoo after naps. We got to see the Baby Zebra that was born early this morning. As always Lucas loved the zoo and just kept saying "More".

Throughout the day I also tried to take some photos of the boys together. Adam thought this was great fun. Every time I tried to get Lucas to hold Adam, Lucas would hold him for 10 secs then push him over. Then Adam would proceed to do a face plant in the floor. So later we tried to stand Adam up beside Lucas for a photo and Adam got Lucas' hair as revenge for the face plants and he thought it was the funniest thing. It was so cute and we got it on film. I added a slide show with the play by play.
1 comment:
Adam's expression is priceless!!!
Post a Comment