Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
We are so thankful this year for our two happy healthy boys! They fill are hearts with joy and keep us exhausted at the same time. I am thankful for their smiles, giggles, hugs & kisses. I am thankful for the times when they show love for one another. I am thankful they are both such good eaters (not picky like me) and both love their bath time. I am thankful that Adam has slept very well, waking for only very short periods of time this week. I am thankful that Lucas is well, Lucas. I am thankful that Andy & I have such an equal partnership and work so well as a team when tackling the day to day tasks. I am thankful he is such a wonderful father and husband. I am thankful for all our wonderful friends and family that we have to share our lives with and I am thankful I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Here's a video of Lucas talking about Thanksgiving. (Note he never sits still)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha I've watched this video a hundred times! I love his evil laugh!!!
Carrie Elizabeth
Post a Comment