
Lucas turned 2 1/2 this month. He is still really into helping in the kitchen, reading, and anything he can do with Daddy. Right now one of his favorite things to do is recite Nursery Rhymes. His faves include: Sing a Song Of Sixpence, Three Blind Mice, Old King Cole, Little Boy Blue, Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater, I Had a Little Nut Tree, and Mary Mary Quite Contrary. He doesn't like to be filmed with the video camera which he makes clear at the beginning of his video above. He continues to be very verbal and recently called Great Granny, introduced himself, and told her about his trip to the fair for at least 2-3 minutes before I had to step in and begin prompting him. When we pick him up from the sitter's he always tells us about his day and whether he was good or bad. So he's definitely a talker like his mommy.
Lucas is getting more and more temperamental, but the books say that's normal and I'm just going to keep telling myself that too. He is not interested in potty training yet so we are going to let him decide when it's time. I think once he makes up his mind, it will be a quick and smooth transition. I have bought bedding for a big boy bed, but we haven't purchased the furniture yet. Lucas isn't trying to climb out of his crib yet so I'm hesitant to make the transition until we absolutely h ave to, so he may just stay in his crib for a few more months.
It's amazing how time flies and how much of a big boy Lucas getting to be now that he's 2 and a half.
No comments:
Post a Comment