





I had a great birthday weekend. On Friday, Lucas made my birthday cake. Adam wanted to help too, so Mommy had to step in and help out too. I love baking with my boys. We made a dark chocolate cake with chocolate icing, decorated with candy corn and sprinkles.
On Saturday, we spent the morning at the pumpkin patch (See previous post) and then in the afternoon we enjoyed the cake and maple pumpkin ice cream made by Daddy with family. Then we had a small campfire to roast hot dogs and marshmallows.
On Sunday, we just relaxed. I got to take a long shower with no interruptions (a mother's dream). We went to Kohl's to get Dr. Suess toys for the boys and then enjoyed a delicious dinner of pasta with mariana and garlic bread. I am so blessed!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend! The maple pumpkin ice cream sounds yummy.
Post a Comment