Thursday, December 23, 2010

Knife Skills


As you all know Lucas can't get enough time in the kitchen, so now when we play Playdoh he is working on cutting it into small pieces. All good chefs have fantastic knife skills. I know this because every season of Top Chef has a Quick Fire Challenge around slicing and dicing different ingredients quickly. I have very poor knife skills and proved it when I had to get stitches from a butter knife. Andy does pretty good. Clearly Lucas has been watching his Dad and Adam is taking after me or Adam is aspiring to be an Asian show cooking chef :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Maybe Lucas could come over and show me some of his skills with the knives! I am not very good at chopping, and I could definitely use an assistant!

Carrie Poag said...

The pics of Adam are hilarious!