Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Poag Nuptials

Carrie and Brandon Poag had a gorgeous wedding! Carrie looked stunning as we all knew she would. Brandon looked handsome and everything went perfectly. The boys provided some humor as they performed their ring bearer duties. Adam held the pillow in a bear hug and ran down the aisle with determination and a huge grin. It was adorable! Lucas tried to walk with the pillow between his legs and then when he dropped it, he decided to just sit on it. An usher was kind enough to pick him up and proceed down the aisle. Lucas yelled out, "Put me down!" The usher did and Lucas proudly finished walking up the aisle and handed the pillow to Brandon. Then I proceeded to hand the boys off to Dad and Eileen so they could go home and nap. Whew!!

I didn't get many pictures of the actual event as Andy and I were both in the wedding party, but I have hijacked the pictures below just for a little taste of what is to come. I will post more as I get access to the professional photos.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You all look great!! Congrats to the new couple.