Friday, June 03, 2011

Growing Up as Friends

We are so blessed to have a great group of close friends that we are experiencing raising children with. I am very proud to save these friends are people that Andy and I grew up with, went to school with, and still live within 5 miles of. Now my boys are getting to experience the same thing as the next generation. I hope they feel as lucky and as loved as I do to have such great people in my life for so long. The group is still growing but here are some pictures of the boys and their friends over the past 4 years. We have gotten one picture of them all each year and it's a lot of work :)

The Bretz's: Patrick and Lucy; The Hill's: Alayna & Ava; The Fisher's: Audrey & Cameron

2008 -- Lucy, Patrick, Lucas, & Audrey

2009 -- Lucas, Audrey, Adam, Patrick, Lucy

2010 -- Lucas, Audrey, Patrick, Lucy, Alayna, & Adam

2011 -- Lucy, Patrick, Cameron, Audrey, Ava, Alayna, Lucas, and Adam

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I feel very fortunate that we get to experience this journey with you and am confident that we will get to have lots of fun times together for many more years. :)

Maghan said...

Love it! Thanks for for sharing the memories. Looking forward to the years to come!