Tonight the boys wrote their letters to Santa!
Dear Santa,
My name is Lucas. I would like a Talon Eagle Castle, please. I have been good, please put me on the nice list. What is your favorite cookie? Do you live at the North Pole? I would like a dinosaur that turns into a race car. I would also like a flashlight for me to keep on my shelf. Is Rudolph ready for the big flight? Lucas Rudolph, Andy Rudolph ... our whole family is Rudolph's. I wish you would be with me forever.
Lucas
(envelope addressed to Santa at the North Pole)
Dear Santa,
I am Adam Christopher Rudolph and I am on the good list and the bad list. Lucas is only on the good list. The toys I want are a secret, I will tell Santa when I see him.
Love,
Adam
PS I would like a flashlight and I want to keep it.
(The envelope is addressed to Santa at the Moon)
No comments:
Post a Comment