Yes, it's true. Lucas is going to be a big brother. We used this shirt (Soon to be BIG BROTHER, ETA April 2009) to tell our families the news. I'm due April 3rd. We had an ultrasound last week, to check out how far along I am and the baby is the bump at the bottom of the black circle. We are very excited to be pregnant again, but a little scared about the idea of having kids 14 months apart. I'm glad because I think they will be very close and easily able to entertain each other, after they get a little older, but there is going to be some time of chaos as well. But life would be boring without a little chaos every once in a while :)
1 comment:
Best of luck with your pregnancy! Be happy that you have lots of family and friends to help out when the chaos is too much!
Post a Comment