Monday, September 01, 2008

Long Week and Weekend


Lucas and Landon

We had a long week. I had a head cold at the beginning of the week and Lucas started teething. So we both felt crummy. Then on a brighter note we had our first appointment with the OB and everything looks good with the baby.

We had a great weekend camping at New Harmony with the Blankenbergers, Koesters, and Wills. Then we finished up the holiday weekend with dinner at with the Rudolph's. Lucas started cutting his second tooth this weekend, but he did great camping with heat. Unfortunately it's back to work tomorrow. How nice it was to have an extra day off. I have posted a album from our camping trip. Click on the box to see them full screen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had an a good time camping. Wish I could have been there! Miss you guys!
Lindsey

Carrie Poag said...

Lucas looks so confused in the picture...haha how cute!

Jamie said...

I enjoyed the slideshow. I can't believe how big Lucas looks sitting on the corn hole board with Landon.