Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I had a wonderful Mother's Day today. We started the day with delicious chocolate chip muffins for breakfast. Then we had brunch at the Bayou Grill in New Harmony. The boys were very well behaved and Lucas and I got to eat Belgium Waffles which we both love. I got another hand for my necklace so now it has 3 (one for Mommy, Lucas, and Adam). It is beautiful!! After lunch we took a walk and found a perfect spot for pictures by the lake.

We then headed to Granny's and Lucas gave her a card and flower. We visited for a little while and headed home for family nap time. We went for a short walk this evening to complete our wonderful day. I feel so blessed to have the privilege to be a mom and to have these 2 amazing boys.

We also said good-bye and good luck to Aunt Carrie because she left today for Atlanta for her summer OT program. Lucas learned to say "Aunt Carrie" just in time to see her off.


Our weekend was very busy because Saturday night we went to a couples shower for Nathan and Amber. I got a great picture of Adam and Uncle Nathan that I just had to share with everyone. We all had a great time at the shower too!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad to hear you had a nice day! The picture of you and the boys is adorable.

eileen said...

Precious pictures!!!

LOVE GRAMMY

Sarah said...

It's fun watching them grow:)

Carrie Poag said...

Thanks Lucas! see you soon :)