
Today was Mommy & Lucas day. Adam went to Grandma Eileen's and Lucas and I spent the whole day doing fun things together.

First we headed to the bridal shop to get Lucas fitted for a tux. He flirted with the sales girls and looked adorable in the one we tried on for sizing :)

Then we went to the zoo and Lucas fed the giraffe right out of his hand. He chuckled at each animal we saw and Mommy got a good workout pushing him up the hills.

After we both took an afternoon nap then we went outside at home and took a walk in the wagon. This is Lucas's favorite thing to do outside.
Then he played with sidewalk chalk and wrote on the side of the house, the columns on the porch and our bench. As you can see he got a little on himself as well. We played out side for nearly 2 hours. I had a wonderful time with Lucas and it's days like today that make me sad I have to go back to work next week and I can't stay home with him more. But we made the most out of our special day together.
4 comments:
OMG...that tux is ADORABLE! He's going to steal all the ladies hearts at that wedding!
I'm glad you had a nice day with Lucas. Let me know if you'd like to get together sometime this week before you go back to work. I have plans for Thursday until lunch time, but that's it!
What a handsome little man in his tux!! So glad you had such a good day. Adam and I had a good day too!!
LOVE GRAMMY
Handsome dude, Lucas! What a cute picture:) Glad you had a great day! Can't wait to see the boys this weekend!!
Post a Comment