

Adam is four months old today. He is getting bigger and stronger by the day. He smiles and laughs all the time. He is a very content baby. Recently he started holding toys although Lucas doesn't quite understand that Adam has toys and wants to play with them by himself. Adam is also getting good at holding his head up straight while on his tummy. His big blue eyes are still his dominant feature, since he has no hair. He is eating 6 oz every 4 hours and is very close to sleeping through the night. We are moving him upstairs to his room next week. He is a wonderful this boy that we feel so blessed to have in our lives.
2 comments:
Before I even read your entry, I was thinking about how beautiful Adam's eyes are!
what a beautiful baby boy! I just love those eyes...
Post a Comment