
So we have some cute stories of Adam's first memorable camping trip that I would like to share.
Adam's food of choice for the weekend was cheese balls. No matter where we hid them or who was eating them he would seek them out and whine and jump up and down until you gave him one. It became a running joke to see him covered in orange.
Adam loved the slide and would yell "Wee" all the way down and then clap for himself at the end. He did the straight slide and the twisty slide many, many times.

Adam is a water bug and loved playing with the balloons, faucet, and even the ice cold bath the first night we were there. (The water heater wasn't working at first in the camper)

One morning Adam woke up at 5:30 so I brought him to bed with Andy and I and got him to go back to sleep. I was awakened about one hour later to him zerberting (blowing bubbles) on my elbow and cackling. It was too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment