Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Stories from Camping

My previous post was a quick brain dump of everything we did. I have posted a slide show of our pictures from the weekend and I thought I would share a few of our favorite Lucas quotes from the weekend.


"I'm being a good slider and a good guy", in response to Mommy and Daddy's lectures about good manners on the playground. He told us how good he was being everytime he went down and started lecturing others on how to have good manners, too.




"Mommy, that tree is broken, we need to help it" when we found some toppled trees on our hike in the woods.


We had to lay down with Lucas at night in order to get him to sleep. At one point Andy opened his eyes to find Lucas inches away from his face looking at him with his finger almost touching Andy's eye. When ask what he was doing Lucas replied, "I'm not poking you."

No comments: