Friday, August 26, 2011

Little Bruisers

One of my best friends, Jamie, has 2 beautiful little girls and her blog post this week was titled Lovely Ladies. It consisted of pictures of her girls in yellow dresses wearing hats and bows and looking adorable. (there was one where the older was strangling the younger, but let's ignore that one :))

I read it a loved the irony, so I have posted the pictures I took this week of the boys. We had a rough evening last Sunday, when both boys fell while running full speed down hill on asphalt. Lucas's forehead is bruised with the impression of the rocks in the asphalt and Adam had a bloody elbow. My post of the boys is nearly the exact opposite of Jamie's, but boys will be boys and oh how I love mine. On the bright side, I don't have to fix the boys' hair every morning and to be fair I've seen a few bruises on those little girls' legs a time or two as well :)


1 comment:

Jamie said...

We definitely have bumps and bruises too!! I can dress them up as little dolls, but they can be just as feisty as the boys at times! Now you need to do a post about your Darling Dudes!