We went camping this weekend at Harmonie State Park and had a wonderful time. We had about 40 people in our group so there was no shortage of playmates for the boys. It was in the mid-90s all weekend so we spent the majority of our time either swimming or having water fights with balloons and water guns. We also went for some walks, played on the playground, went for a hike and enjoyed smores and sitting around the campfire.
Harmonie has a water slide at the pool and the boys just couldn't get enough. With the water balloon fights, we went through every pair of clothes I brought for them. The adults and big kids even joined in the fun and I got some great pictures of the good time had by all.
On Sunday, we left the campgrounds and headed to my Dad's to celebrate Dena's birthday with a pool party. I have a separate post about that, but combined the photos into one slide show.
The boys are already asking when we are going camping again and we haven't even been home more than a few hours. It's so nice to get away from the hustle and bustle, cellphones, and household chores to just focus on having fun as a family outdoors for a few days. I love my family time with Andy and the boys!!
 |
| I put his hat on straight and he turns it to the side. Isn't he just too cool! |
 |
| Daddy playing water fights with the boys |
 |
| The boys playing light saber battles with bubbles. |
| | |
| Lucas getting ready to pour water on someone! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment