Saturday, September 07, 2013

Adam's First Day of Pre-K

I just realized that I never posted Adam's first day of Pre-K.  I swear I did but it must not have gone through.  He started Pre-K at Resurrection the week after Lucas.  He had a great first day!  He almost forgot to say good bye to me.  He has made some new friends already and is loving school.  Adam frequently says that he wishes he could be in Lucas's class or that Lucas could come back and be with him, so I can tell he does miss seeing his brother.  Adam is going to school 5 days a week this year, so he will be prepared for Kindergarten.  Adam got to pick the restaurant to eat dinner out to celebrate his first day.  He chose, Silver Bell. It has a Pac Man game so that's why he loves it.  He says when he grows up he is going to build a restaurant called, Golden Bell, for kids and grownups to play and eat at.  Love this little guy!







No comments: