Friday, September 19, 2008
First Trimester is over
Well, today we are 12 weeks pregnant and the first trimester is over. It's hard to believe that in just 6 months we will have another baby. I'm feeling great. I keep saying I would forget I'm pregnant if I didn't know any better. I'm moving into my maternity tops. I'm being stubborn on my pants and just not buttoning them. I'm at the in between stage where my maternity tops look like tents but my regular tops are really too small for me to look nice in them. Last time my belly was a cute round bump. This time since I never lost the sac of skin and last of my pudginess, my belly is not so cute. We have an appointment at the end of the month and should be able to hear the heartbeat with the doppler for the first time. We should be able to find out what we are having around mid November and I'm sure we will share the gender of our little with everyone :) 3 months down and 6 months to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So excited for you! And I know you will look as cute as ever in your maternity clothes, don't be so hard on yourself! :)
How exciting!! I'm so glad you are feeling well. These next 6 months will probably fly by.
Well, I hate to tell you, but that's part of the "second time around." (the belly looking wierd) If I recall, since I haven't seen you in a while, you are a georgeous momma, and that awesome hair of yours gets even better on those wonderful prenatal vitamins. If you have a belly coming on, that means that the baby is nice and healthy!!! Eager to see you all sometime soon. Love the blog!!! Lucas is changing so much.
Love, Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment