Saturday, September 13, 2008

Play Date

Lucas, Audrey, Lucy, & Patrick

Lucy, Patrick, Lucas, & Audrey


Lucas had some of his friends over this morning for a play date. It was a success, but the group picture was a challenge. The last time we had these babies together Lucas was 10 days old. I added that photo here for comparison. They grow up so fast. Lucas had a great time playing with his friends. There is a new slide show posted of the kids all having fun well some of the time :)

Audrey Fisher -- almost 1 year old


Lucy Bretz -- 9 months old

Patrick Bretz -- 2 years old


Jacob Pugh -- 18 months



2 comments:

Maghan said...

We had the same idea! I posted the old and new pics! My how they have grown!

Jamie said...

I loved the slideshow. It cracked me up how it looked like Audrey, Lucy, and Lucas were having a conversation in some of the photos. The kiddos are all too cute.