
Lucas celebrated his 2nd birthday on Saturday with family. He had a Mickey Mouse birthday party, with lots of decorations and yummy food and cake. He received many wonderful gifts and loved the attention. He greatly enjoyed his party and once it was time to go to bed, he told Grandma Kay "Good night, I had a real fun day!".
I can't believe Lucas is already 2 (I'm pretty excited to not be able to say I have 2 boys under 2 anymore). Lucas is starting to push his limits and throw little fits. When he's in the middle of one, if you say, "What are you doing?", he'll respond, "Throwing a fit!". So although frustrating, it's kinda cute. Lucas is starting to play with Adam more and more. They are starting to laugh at each other over the smallest things. Lucas has all his shapes and colors down, and enjoys drawing circles and birds. He loves to play computer games and watching us play Wii. Helping us cook continues to be one of Lucas's favorite things, so we got him a table and dish set for his birthday so he can work on his plating skills :)
Lucas is quite the talker and says something every day that makes me laugh. We look forward to all the ways he will grow and make us laugh in the year to come. I added a slide show of Lucas's birthday party, enjoy!


3 comments:
Lucas looks like such a big boy sitting there with his cake! I'm glad he had such a wonderful birthday!! Happy Birthday, Lucas.
So cute! Happy Birthday Lucas!
I love his cake! Happy birthday Lucas!
Post a Comment