Lucas also put his gloves on and got elbow deep when helping Daddy mix the sausage. He made an effort at helping stuff the sausage, but that's really just a little to detailed of a job for a four year old. However he was great at loading up the cooler once everything was ready. He was a great helper and stayed engaged for about 4 hours with breaks to play with Audrey and Paps between jobs! He stayed warm and enjoyed some hot chocolate and tasting the pork that Paps was smoking outside!
Adam spent the day with Abi and had a great time playing at her house. That evening we all four enjoying a BBQ rib dinner with the families that helped butcher and the kids again had a great time playing! I know I say this a lot, but what great memories I hope the boys have of such a awesome tradition and great time with friends!
![]() |
| This is just precious, he idolizes his Dad! |
![]() |
| Lucas standing on a box to reach the grinder |
![]() |
| I think they each has a much fun watching the meat come out as they did putting it in |
![]() |
| Let mix this up! |
![]() |
| This is kinda messy Dad! |
![]() |
| Vacuum Sealing Roasts |
![]() |
| Butchering buddies |







No comments:
Post a Comment