Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Interviews

I interviewed the boys today and below are their responses.

Adam


Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Food: Everything good that's not spicy or sour

When I Grow Up I want to be a Astronaut, Scientist Inventor, and Builder

Favorite Animal: Rhino

Favorite TV Show: Paw Patrol

Favorite Movie: Gopher Broke

Favorite Thing To Do: Lazer Tag

Favorite Book: All books

Best Friends: Lucas, Jacob, and Alayna


Lucas


Favorite Color: All the colors of the rainbow

Favorite Food: Bacon and eggs (That's what we were eating when I asked him)

When I Grow Up I want to be a Scientist Inventor

Favorite Animal: Penguins

Favorite TV Show: Paw Patrol & Lilo and Stitch

Favorite Movie: Stitch

Favorite Thing To Do: Play Computer and IPad

Favorite Book: The Gingerbread Girl

Best Friends: Landon, Eby, Jacob, Eli, and Adam (after Adam said, Hmm... don't forget me)





No comments: