Thursday, March 19, 2009

Adam Christopher!

We are happy to announce the birth of our 2nd Son - Adam Christopher Rudolph

March 19th at 7:19 pm (19:19 in military time)

7lbs 3 oz

19 3/4 inches

I'll let Carrie blog some more details tomorrow when she is feeling better. She and the baby are both doing great.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him!

Lindsey

Justin said...

Congrats! I like how Adam is winking at everyone in the pic!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him! Glad you're all doing well:)
Congratulations!
Love, Aunt Sarah

Cami said...

Congratulations! You have an adorable family!

Jamie said...

Congratulations Rudolph Family!!

Krosschell said...

I so called it, Andy! On your facebook yesterday! So glad to hear the news and see the pictures. He's beautiful. We will keep you all in our prayers. Congratulations, and now, we have the whole basketball team!
Isaac, center
Jacob, power guard
Evan, power forward
Lucas power forward
Adam, point guard.
Plus one Cheerleader...Olivia!
Go TEAM EMBREY! WE LOVE YOU!