
Lucas has always loved his baths. They have become a nightly bonding time for him and Daddy. Lucas loves to sit under the running facet and will put his face down in the water to blow bubbles. This week Andy introduced him to a bubble bath and he loves it.
Lucas is doing well and learning new words everyday. This week he is clearly saying Cook (cookie monster, his favorite toy), crack (cracker, his favorite snack), and Bop (Baby Bop, his favorite book). He is very close to running, when Daddy chases him around the house and he is climbing into chairs his size and sitting like a big boy.
He seems to be a little confused why the bump on Mommy's belly that we call Baby Adam is now getting it's own room, bed, car seat, toys, and clothes. But he is still rubbing my belly with a smile and patting and kissing it.
Andy took Lucas to his first library Story Time this week and Lucas had a great time. He played with the toys and kids and even put his things away when the teacher asked. I was pretty jealous that I had to miss this since I was working, but I'm glad Andy and Lucas got to go do something fun just the two of them.
2 comments:
What a big boy...pretty bittersweet!
Rub-a-dub-dub...love the picture in the tub!!!
Post a Comment