Well, everyone keeps asking who Adam looks like. I like to answer he looks like his Mommy :) Lucas's birth picture looked very much like his Uncle Nathan's. Adam's birth pictures look very much like mine. However, I do believe Adam has his Daddy's feet and hands, so he could be tall. I think he has Andy's nose as well. He definitely has my hairline (widow's peak) and he has dark hair like his Mom and Dad. And both boys have the famous Embrey dimpled chin. Lucas doesn't favor Uncle Nathan very much anymore, so who knows what Adam will look like as he grows.
Here's the same pose that Sara took of Lucas and Adam , I think they look like brothers but definitely don't look alike.


2 comments:
Adam looks to have a better tan at that age. ;) It'll be interesting to see if he starts to favor Lucas as he grows.
They may not look alike as babies, but they are both definitely cuties!
Post a Comment