
Lucas got to meet his new baby brother yesterday. He came in the room with a balloon and Mommy's favorite candy bar. Lucas showed he already loves his baby brother. When I asked him to give Baby Adam a kiss instead of walking over to me and pulling up my shirt and kissing my belly, he gave Adam an big sloppy kiss on top of the head. It was so sweet! Lucas was not jealous at all. He was exploring the room and the gifts he got, but would come over to check out Adam on occasion. Andy & I agreed that the boys meeting each other couldn't have gone any better.

We get to go home this evening and start figuring out our new life :) Adam is doing great. He has been very alert and doesn't fuss much at all so far. I'm feeling good and Daddy has been lots of help. We are very excited to go home and be back with Lucas. We miss being with him and we miss Adam every time they take him to the nursery. So apparently Andy and I already feel like we aren't really complete until we are all 4 together.
3 comments:
The picture of Lucas walking in with the balloon is priceless. I'm glad the meeting went well. I can only imagine how excited you are to have the family together under one roof. May the fun times begin. :)
Beautiful family pictures. I love the picture of Lucas walking in and Andy looking proudly from the door way. So sweet! Congrats!
Congratulations to you! Glad to know everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment