Well, since Mommy has done his hair in a mohawk before because his hair naturally grows thicker in the center and Mommy has a tatoo, we might be hypocritical if it bothered us that the babysitter was having a little fun today. Lucas thought it was really cool looking too :)
Ok...I confess...I have also done the mohawk thing to Camden and I am a sucker for Long John Silver's temporary pirate tatoos for myself and whoever will let me put them on them!!! You got me...
5 comments:
Did you fire the babysitter? Just kidding. What a cute mohawk!!!
Awesome! And the expression matches the new look!
Well, since Mommy has done his hair in a mohawk before because his hair naturally grows thicker in the center and Mommy has a tatoo, we might be hypocritical if it bothered us that the babysitter was having a little fun today. Lucas thought it was really cool looking too :)
Ok...I confess...I have also done the mohawk thing to Camden and I am a sucker for Long John Silver's temporary pirate tatoos for myself and whoever will let me put them on them!!! You got me...
He looks pretty proud of himself! What a cutie.
Post a Comment